Arriving to work at the crack of dawn on Thursday, I was welcomed with a hefty dose of breaking news! An inmate of the world-famous Folsom Prison had busted out during the early hours of the morning and was on the lam! Immediately I started picturing the intricate break-out plans of such classic films as The Rock, The Shawshank Redemption and, to a lesser extent, Escape from New York. Also glimpses of Fox's Prison Break flashed through my mind, and while I've never actually seen the show, the commercials made their escape plan seem quite intricate. Thus, I assumed, we were dealing with a master criminal!
With that, I loaded up the live truck and headed up the hill to Folsom Prison. Nothing like a Microwave Dish Sunrise to start your day:
Tips came flying in suggesting that he was seen boarding a bus going this way or a train going that way. However, five hours after his daring escape, he was once again apprehended. He had been discovered in a field, perhaps a quarter mile from the prison, by an off duty sheriff who happened to be biking by and saw a suspicious fellow.
And on a separate note, here's a picture of a bird getting a healthy dose of microwave radiation. Take that, Al Gore!

No comments:
Post a Comment