Well... something like that, which is to say that I got to ride on a boat. Unfortunately, it was the one day that there just happened to be an unseasonable downpour. When it's raining, the last place you want to be is surrounded by water, with no place to hunker down.
Despite the sopping shoes and dampened underknickers, I'd prefer an adventure like a boat ride over a city hall meeting or drive-by stabbing any day.
But at the end of the day, the only thing that really mattered was that I didn't drop the camera overboard. Also I didn't puke in front of the Coast Guard. It may not be f'ing mermaids with T-Pain, but I figure those two things make for a successful outing.
As for tomorrow? Probably a city council meeting about drive-by stabbings. Man, life on a boat is a sweet life indeed.
Despite the sopping shoes and dampened underknickers, I'd prefer an adventure like a boat ride over a city hall meeting or drive-by stabbing any day.
But at the end of the day, the only thing that really mattered was that I didn't drop the camera overboard. Also I didn't puke in front of the Coast Guard. It may not be f'ing mermaids with T-Pain, but I figure those two things make for a successful outing.As for tomorrow? Probably a city council meeting about drive-by stabbings. Man, life on a boat is a sweet life indeed.

No comments:
Post a Comment