Fresh off his successful adventure to
Southern California, our good friend Alfonzo, known for being the most famous mustached beta tape in the county, decided to spend Saturday afternoon just kickin' it with the boys. And what do tough guys do on their days off? Why, catch a WNBA game, of course!
Calling up his homeboys- all-star Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson and retired UFC heavy-hand Chuck Liddell, the three enjoyed a Monarch's game from courtside.

During halftime, Chuck was kind enough to leave his mark on the tape. He seemed a little confused by the concept, and who can blame him, but the big guy went along with the ludicrous request, and we here at The Photocalypse commend him for that.

The Iceman now joins his polar opposite, American Idol's Adam Lambert, in building the mustached tape's notoriety. Who knew that this young, wide-eyed beta tape would one day grow up to become a notable man about town?

I'm hoping to snag Mr. T and/or Bruce Campbell by the end of the month. Hopefully they shop at the same Grocery Outlet that I do.
4 comments:
I've see the Iceman sign a few strange things. A Quick story. There is this Hawiian restaurant called Aloha Kitchen...great place, one of those awesome hole in the wall types. I was eating there one night with my bro Jipmix when Chuck comes in and sits at the table right next to us. We noticed him ,but we decided to let him enjoy his meal without annoying requests for photos and autographs. Sadly, we were the only ones. Soon everyone in the place wanted autographs and camera phone pictures. We saw kids asking him to sign menus. One guy asked him to sign his strofoam drink cup. Chuck did all this with politely with a smile. Great guy!
BTW I noticed a signature was removed, sorta like lazer tattoo removal. Less than pleased am I!
You've been bumped. Got a problem? Take it up with The Iceman.
I, too, felt like I should stay back and let him enjoy the game... then I started wondering how much he was enjoying a WNBA game. Turns out he was there to sign autographs, as sort of a promotion to toughen up the WNBA image i guess. So then I didn't feel as bad about my stupid request.
Speaking of signing strange things. I once got the last remaining member of Helmet (the band) to sign a PBR can. I have a picture of it somewhere.
I would love to see that picture. I bet a one-man-band version of Helmet is quite a sight to behold!
Post a Comment