Surrounding this RV were minions armed with pamphlets (mightier than the sword), kindly informing people that they shouldn't bother making plans for 2012, because it ain't happening. Good thing they're telling me now, I got a lotta stuff I wanna cram in before the world ends!
They informed me that the end of the world is right around the corner, and the kick-off party is on May 21 of 2011. (At least it's not on Valentine's Day ("bummer").) According to their literature, which seemed to be legitimate (in that it was legitimately literature), May 21 will be exactally 5000 years since the great flood, and it's 'bout time we had ourselves another Judgement Day! Hope you're not a sinner!
So don't bother with any plans for 2012. Heck, by June I think you're gonna be plenty busy, what with the fire and brimstone and such. This stuff is so much more depressing than that Jehova's Witness literature that I stumbled upon a few years back! But those guys didn't have an RV to back up their claims, so how valid can they be?

I hope, for their sake, that they're right, because that RV is gonna look really silly on May 22.

No comments:
Post a Comment