Everyone knows that the journalism industry ain't what it used to be. Rather than tuning in to a grandpa-like figure narrating the day's events as the family gathered around the television, we are regularly handed a collection of stories meant to entertain rather than inform. To quote a former colleague, the audience is often times handed a "polished turd" and told that it's news. That being said, I present to you the following. In return, I ask only that you write a 15-20 page annotated report on the current state of the news media as it is represented in this clip's visual imagery.
You may copy and paste the final draft of your report in the comments section. Late submissions will be docked one letter grade per day late. Plagiarism is absolutely inexcusable.

5 comments:
I honestly don't know where to start...
That's OUTRAGEOUS... another Brittney Spears story???
Will it ever end?
It's good to see nothing's changed at the most disgraceful station in the nation. What next? Giving out beer to the homeless live on the air!??? Oh. Uh...yeah.
Wow. WOW. WoWoW.
What the F*CK was that.
Ahh the future is here. No really it's here.
Post a Comment