Happy 4th of July everyone... and is it ever an interesting time. Being a minor political junkie, I always love to turn on the TV and find that the Bush administration has managed to dig themselves a little deeper into their hole. Many of us have disagreed with the administration for a long time because their policies have been based around ideology and religious ideals rather than logic and reason. That, in addition to their unrelenting arrogance and dedication to one another rather than the rule of law, is why this country sorely needs a new direction. I saw this on MSNBC last night, and was very much impressed.
So let's get drunk, fire up the barbecues and blow some 80's action figures to pieces! Happy Birthday, America!

2 comments:
Wow... I never ever saw K.O. get that mad...even on SportsCenter
Yeah... saw it, LOVED IT!!! and started emailing congress types!
He was pissed about Bushie's Rangers signing and then trading A-rod... right?
Post a Comment