Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Remembered

2007 has come and gone. It had its ups and downs, but on a whole, not a bad go-round. We had ourselves a heated presidential race, a major record broken, an Oscar/Emmy/Nobel Prize winner, and celebrities going crazy, going to jail, and going to hell. What a ride.

While the year was certainly better than 2006, I can only assume that 2008 will be twice as kickass. We at the Photocalypse have had some wild adventures over the past year, such as...

Partying with athletes...



Rubbing elbows with politicians...



and chasing down celebrities.



Shot some fires...



Shot some sports...



and shot some shootings.



I rocked...



I flew...



and I picked up and moved back to my home state.



Plus a lot of other random shit happened.








What a ride.

Hope you all had a great year!

4 comments:

turdpolisher said...

happy new year to all the photocalyptans!

Lenslinger said...

Dude, you really came into your own blog-wise this year. Either that, or I finally awoke from my fat Elvis stupor and noticed. Whatever happened, you're now one of my daily reads. Keep 'em coming....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, homie. Helluva year. Big ups to '08! (I always wanted to write "Big Ups", and now I have. My life is semi-complete.)

Chris said...

Big Ups? That is so 2007.