Sunday, December 16, 2007

Departure Video Redux

As I mentioned in my previous post, it was about a year ago that both Guapo and DonPeso left Eugene to come to Sacramento. In their absence the crew of disgruntled photogs had nothing better to do than shoot them a going away video. Little did I know that I would soon be joining them...

The original video was about 15 minutes long, and I did not shoot or edit it, so I can take little credit, although it does feature my now-infamous role as interim chief photog (a role that's second only to my Evil Anchor Man in Guapo's cinematic voyage REMbug). I decided to chop the film down a bit and re-present it in the wake of Guapo's second departure. Also, there's some pretty funny stuff in it that I'd forgotten about, but if you don't know these people I don't know how funny you'll find it, so you get no guarantees.

That being said, I present to you The KEZI Goodbye Tape Redux...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have original?

Chris said...

Yeah, too long to put on youtube though