That was dumb Chris.
You're dumb Nikki.PS- Invite me to read your secret invite only blog.
frog legs are a delicacy her in louisiana.working on a recipe for frog torsos.
I need your email address!
I always think it's sort of stupid when morning show "image consultants" decide to put more shit on the desk. Come on, you can last two hours without the laptop, right?
I quit watching at 47 seconds because the camera work was so shitty.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was dumb Chris.
You're dumb Nikki.
PS- Invite me to read your secret invite only blog.
frog legs are a delicacy her in louisiana.
working on a recipe for frog torsos.
I need your email address!
I always think it's sort of stupid when morning show "image consultants" decide to put more shit on the desk. Come on, you can last two hours without the laptop, right?
I quit watching at 47 seconds because the camera work was so shitty.
Post a Comment