Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Return of Jasper and Goldbug

For some time now, people have been asking when they are gonna get another chapter in the continuing saga of Jasper the Dog and his arch-nemesis Goldbug, the golden statue with a mysterious vendetta.

Well, the holiday season brought with it a new adventure, as Goldbug continues to search for new ways to torment poor Jasper.

If you missed the original, check it out here, otherwise the new one might not make sense. Well, I'm not saying it makes sense, but it would make less sense.

That being said, I present to you the premiere of the brand new holiday classic, A Very Jasper and Goldbug Christmas!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...Goldbug busting through the box made me laugh so hard, I needed to stop the video for about 15 seconds, till I finished laughing. Bravo! Bravo! Perhaps your greatest accomplishment yet.

El Borracho said...

I'm Calling PETA!