Monday, January 5, 2009

Gone Boardin'

Winter can be a double-edged sword around these parts. On the one hand, you're forced into constant weather coverage, which I'm no fan of. It's cold, it's wet and every time I have to drive a live truck through a snowstorm, I swear that I'm gonna find a new job before next winter. On the other hand, it also makes for world-class skiing/snowboarding, which I can't argue with.

I made it up to Tahoe over the weekend for a gorgeous day at Diamond Peak, which for my money has one of the most impressive views around. Suddenly winter doesn't seem so bad anymore.

But listen up, winter... If you send me into one more snowstorm this year, we're gonna have a serious talk. Just keep your big ones confined to my days off, and we should be fine until next year.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey Hot Stuff when am I going to your cabin with you?

I just added a link to your blog from mine. You might get an interesting new set of fans (aka my overly-supportive family).