Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blingin: Country Style

There are may ways that people choose to express their riches to the world. Some like to cover themselves from head to toe in expensive jewelery, others like to stand in front of their fancy cars or surround themselves with beautiful women. Seeing as how I choose to keep my riches (generated by this blog, obviously) a secret to the public, I try to avoid any of these excessive displays of human peacocking.

However, if you choose to display yourself as such, please be sure to take pictures without these excesses on display, in case a respectable photo is ever needed of you.

In one tragic case, a man was wanted by the police of a local city for kidnapping his 14 year old girlfriend and their child. Officers only had one photo to identify the man, which they distributed to the media:

Yes, this was the wanted photo that made the evening news. A man, chillin' in front of his crib, flashin' his bling. I know ladies, it's hard to resist. Even harder to resist is to work some jokes in with the rooster's other name (the business end of cockfighting), but I will leave those up to your imagination.

For months now, this photo has been proudly displayed on the back refrigerator at the station, and it still brings a smile to my face.

Oh, the girl and baby were safely returned, by the way, so it's ok to laugh at this.

Wish I had a rooster that big, then I'd be fightin' the ladies off. I wonder if those "natural rooster enhancement" pills I keep seeing commercials for actually work...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you mentioned that the ladies are okay...I wasn't finding it funny until you added that. Now I love it!

Chris said...

Actually I don't remember how it ended, but you never know who reads this garbage, so I'd hate to get chewed out for making fun of a kidnapping (especially with the recent kidnapping around here). Still, mockery accepted.