First, my Ducks go down to an unranked team in an embarrassing defeat.
So when the offer came across the table to go to another Kings game, I had to think twice about it. I didn't know if I could handle another blow to the ol' ego, but the tickets were free, compliments of the station's cross-promotion with the Kings and the TV show Glee. I figured I couldn't argue with free tickets, so I put on my Kings hat and headed out. Turns out the seats were a whole hell of a lot better than the $10 ones. However, that just meant that I was able to see my newly adopted team get their asses kicked from up close.Not all of us at the game were losers though. A certain mustached tape-about-town was seen hanging on the court after the game with Glee actor Matthew Morrison. I've never watched the show, so I've got no idea who he is, but Alfonzo was a fan, and the two got along swimmingly.

1 comment:
I'm trying to break my emotional connection to the Kings. I know those Maloff fucks are working every angle to take them out of town. And when that happens, the NBA is dead to me.
Post a Comment