A close second... Daryl hit it off with a member of our news team. Man, this guy gets around!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Daryl and the Beta
Green technology... everyone knows it's the hot new thing! At least, attractive actresses seem to, as I've been finding them popping up here and there as green tech representatives at press conferences. First it was that chick from Road Trip (you know the one I'm talkin' about...) Amy Smart, who passed through town last summer representing some sort of green building company or something. Following close in her footsteps... that mermaid chick that played a mermaid chick in the movie about a mermaid chick. Yeah, that one!
Daryl Hannah was in town to show off a new ethanol pump at a Valero station. And she arrived in style, riding in the car from Kill Bill (no, not that one...), which was fully equipped to run on ethanol.
The day's high moment came when some ghetto dudes rolled up, one yelling to the other, "Yo, it's Daryl Hannah, foo!" Honestly, if I rolled up to a gas station, I probably wouldn't have been able to place where I knew her from. Props to that guy.
A close second... Daryl hit it off with a member of our news team. Man, this guy gets around!
If I could hear some random ghetto dude roll up and holler "Yo, it's Alfonzo Beta, foo!", I think I could declare my life's work complete. It's the dream that keeps this foo going, day after day.
A close second... Daryl hit it off with a member of our news team. Man, this guy gets around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment