Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dirty Dino

I've become a regular at the local Target store, as I am adamently opposed to shopping at Wal-Mart... no matter how many smiley faces they put on their logos. But heck, in this economy, who can afford to go to white collar stores like Safeway and Rite-Aid? Not anybody in this business, I tell you.

So I'm wandering the aisles, soaking in the savings, when I hear a familiar song playing from around the corner. One that discusses the finer points of apple bottom jeans, boots with fir and someone that goes by the name of Shawty. At first I paid no attention, until an older woman and a toddler caught my eye at the end of the aisle. That music couldn't be coming from them, could it? No way, that's no music for a child!

Indeed it was originating from the duo, who were very much amused by the following. Appropriate for children? You be the judge.



Don't parents worry about giving their kids stuff like these days? When I was a kid, I couldn't even watch Beavis and Butt-Head.

Since I'm not a parent, I bought four of those dirty dinos and threw a most bizarre dance party in my apartment. Don't judge how I live.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get permission from Target management before shooting video in their store? No? I'm reporting you.