Last night at midnight was the deadline to pass the state budget or doom California to writing IOU's (which may or may not be honored by banks... that's yet to be seen). Once again we were faced with a doomsday scenario as the clock ticked closer to midnight. And once again, the politicians were unable to do their damn jobs.
After an onslaught of bickering, snide remarks and overly dramatic speeches, we found ourselves right back where we were not too long ago- going to hell in a hand basket (or some sort of wicker carrier). Ah, politics in action (or rather, inaction).This is why I have chosen this time to announce my candidacy for governor of the great state of California in 2010! I'll be running on the "Shit, We Can't Possibly Do Any Worse" ticket, and I ask for your vote!
I am currently assembling my staff and potential cabinet. Only hotties need apply.Vote Duff in 2010!

No comments:
Post a Comment